image: © Garry Knight
Bonus Cap Latest, BTG IPO, Barclays Pay Row, Citi Rejection, Deutsche Sued, EF Hutton Alive, MF Global Dupe, Macquarie Exits, Morgan Stanley License, UBS CEO 'War', Wells Fargo Hires
posted: 1 year ago
Latest in Financial Marketsback-up
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Boss Quits HSBC Role
- SAC Capital Settlement Talks Fall Apart: Source
- After Government Raid, JItters For Bitcoin ?
- Scandal At Top Firm As Promoted Employee Receives Abusive Letter From Anonymous Co-Worker
- And The World's Richest Man Now Is.....
- UBS Bankers Raise Chat Group Concerns, Judge Revives JPMorgan Lawsuit
- Goldman Result Is 'Surreal'
- Will JPMorgan Turkeys Vote For Christmas ?
- Bernie Madoff Can't Sleep
- Securities Analyst Swaps Cell for Halfway House After Insider Scandal
- Global Head of Equities ? No, Actually I Clean The Toilets!
- James Gorman, Morgan Stanley and the (Almost) Amazing Turnaround
- Jamie Dimon Would Go On 'Undercover Boss'
- Fund Managers Fear EU Bonus Cap
- Investor Group Calls On SEC To Review Change In JPMorgan Voting Rules
- Ex-BMO Analyst Ming Zhao Settles Insider-Trading Violations
- Risky Business: Lessons From The Bloomberg Scandal
- 11 Things That Happened This Day In History - 20th May
- The 2013 Best in Class Recruitment Polls - Nominations Now Open
- Recruitment Firms We Like 2013
- EU Bonus Cap Could Hit 10 Times As Many London Bankers
- Whistleblowing Bankers ‘Ignored’ and ‘Victimised’ by Employers
- Driverless Cars, Pilotless Planes … Will There Be Jobs Left For A Human Being ?
- Angry JP Morgan Shareholders Seek To Strip Jamie Dimon Of Chairmanship
- Standard Chartered To Buy Morgan Stanley’s Indian Wealth Unit
- SAC Says Cooperation With U.S. No Longer ‘Unconditional’
- Sir Mervyn King: Don't Demonise Bankers
- Bloomberg Still Needs To Answer Questions
- Yale Professor Grades Mark Zuckerberg's Record - A Very Generous B-minus
- Bloomberg Appoints Independent Adviser
- Best Place To Work 2013 - The Top 100 Firms
- Win A Pair Of Top Price Tickets To See 'Barking In Essex!'
- Win Two Nights For Two at Holbeck Ghyll
- Does This Job Make Me Look Fat ?
- Best Place To Work 2013 - Country / Sector Winners
- 2013 Best Place To Work - The Biggest Risers
Jobs on Careers
- Quantitative Analyst Systematic Equities Hedge Fund London Associate / VP level
- Events Coordinator
- Roadshows Coordinator
- C++ Developer / Junior Quant Developer (London, £45k)
- Products Prop Trader
- Trade finance- Product advisory and client managment
- VBA Developer - Banking - Contract - £540
- C# Developer - Banking - London - Contract - £600
- Data Migration / BO Reports Developer
- C++ Developer