1. The club's current wage structure.
2. The empty Trophy Cabinet (at least in recent years).
3. Arsenal's civil war - in the interests of the club, Usmanov and Kroenke need to sort out their problems and work together.
He also fails to understand that top class footballers want to win trophies, not just be patted on the back for playing 'the beautiful game' rather well.
5. The cost of the Emirates stadium.
6. But ultimately, Arsenal is paying the price for trying to run its club properly. Ironic, but sadly true.
image: © Janet McKnight