Who is he and what can he bring to the team?
Here are five facts about him...
1) Dejagah is a 26-year-old Iranian who plays for his national team but has spent all his professional club career in Germany.
2) He scored two goals for Iran in the Asian Cup in February against Qatar, although previous to that he was a German youth international, even playing for Germany's under-21 side.
3) Dejagah is a right winger who began his career at Hertha Berlin before being snapped up by Wolfsburg in 2007, where he remained until Fulham signed him.
4) Last season Dejagah was one of their most intrumental players, scoring three goals in the Bundesliga and contributing 10 assists. A year previous he had scored one and provided just three assists.
5) His switch was almost scuppered after he tore a muscle in a training session with Wolfsburg at the end of August, but Fulham assessed it not to be worth calling the transfer off over. He became the second player to sign from the German club this summer, following in the footsteps of on-loan defender Sascha Riether.
Watch him in action here...
Are you excited about seeing Dejagah perform for Fulham?