He hit a hat-trick in front of watching scouts this weekend, with representatives from Chelsea, Everton, and Porto all watching on.
So what else can we tell you about him?
Here are five facts...
1) Majeed currently plays for Swedish side BK Hacken, whose former players include former Leeds centre-back Teddy Lucic, and one-time Championship Manager favourite Kim Kallstrom.
2) He has a sensational record of 22 goals in 23 games for his club this season, leading the race for the European Golden Boot.
3) Five of those goals came in one game, in a 6-0 win against Norrkoping back in May, the first player in Swedeish top flight history to do so.
4) His performances have earned him an international call-up, making his debut against Chile earlier this year.
5) He has already played in England. He honed his skills as an amateur footballer with Hartbury College's football team, based in Gloucestershire, scoring 36 in 21 games, before going pro in Sweden.
Watch his goalscoring exploits in the video below...
Chelsea fans, is he worth a gamble?
image: © jikatu