Many Chelsea fans are not happy with their owner, Roman Abramovich, who ruthlessly sacked Roberto di Matteo after their 3-0 Champions League defeat to Juventus on Tuesday night, replacing him with Rafa Benitez 12 hours later.
Their main complaint is that the lack of loyalty has once again turned the club into a laughing stock. And here's the proof- via the ever witty world of Twitter...
(Don't take it personally Chelsea fans, we figured you need a laugh as much as anyone right now).
* @Lord_Sugar: Abramovich fires more people than me
* When Chelsea signed Roberto Di Matteo on a two season contract, did no one realise that meant Summer and Autumn?
* Roman Abramovich's motto: if it's not broke, break it.
* Roman Abramovich can afford to hire and fire managers due to saving so much money on Torres' goal bonuses
* Di Matteo goes.. Mark Hughes is gutted.. he couldn't even win
#TheSackRace ... it's one of those years Sparky
* Reports are confirmed that an unnamed Russia man has scooped over 5 billion from betting on Di Matteo to be sacked on this specific day!!
* 78 - Roman Abramovich will get through 78 managers before Arsenal win another trophy. Rotation.
* With Di Matteo gone is it time for Rafa Benitez to finally pack in those 'Go Compare' adverts?
* Experts have predicted that by 2025 you will be no more than six feet away from an ex-Chelsea manager.
Let us know any we have missed...
image: © Crystian Cruz