Here are five facts which should give you an insight into his personality and skills.
1) He has played for the Belgian national side at five different levels; Under 15, Under 18, Under 19, Under 21 and the full senior team.
2) He is only half Belgian. His father is from Ghana and his mother is from Belgium. He can speak Dutch and French fluently.
3) He has made over 100 appearances for Club Brugge scoring 14 goals since he signed from Hamburg in 2009.
4) His longest spell at a club is nine years which he spent at Anderlect; eight years in the youth team and one in the first team where he made just four appearances, scoring one goal before he moved to Hamburg.
5) He originally signed for Everton last September in a loan deal. FIFA rejected the deal and threw it out because they deemed it to have been processed after the summer transfer window deadline.
Watch him in action below...
image: © Ben Sutherland