Fulham’s defensive troubles were clear for all to see during the weekend defeat to Manchester United in the FA Cup.
The club have been linked with a number of defensive players in recent weeks, Jores Okore is one of them. Here are a few facts about the Danish international so Fulham fans can get a better idea about him.
1) He was actually born in the Ivory Coast where he spent his first three years of life before moving to Denmark.
2) Okore is a 20-year-old, six foot tall centre back who can play on either side of the defence through the middle.
3) He signed for B.93 as an eight-year-old where he stayed until he made the move to professional football with FC Nordsjaelland in 2007.
4) He made his professional debut for Nordsjaelland in 2011 and has so far played 48 matches and scored two goals.
5) He’s played international football for Denmark at Under-21 and senior level. He made his debut for the senior side in a friendly match against Sweden.
If you’re a Fulham fan, tell us what you think.