Here are the big updates you need to know...
- DONE DEAL: Mario Balotelli has completed his switch from Manchester City to AC Milan.
- Tottenham youngster Andros Townsend is at QPR to have a medical, with a loan move most likely.
- Tottenham reserve goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes is in talks with German club Hoffenheim regarding a loan move.
- Norwich are not taking 'no' for an answer regarding Gary Hooper, with Sky Sports reporting they have made a fourth bid for the Celtic striker.
- Aston Villa's prospective signing Yacouba Sylla is currently undergoing a medical. The French 22-year-old is a defensive midfielder.
- Brendan Rodgers says any late move to bring Tom Ince to Liverpool is 'unlikely.'
- Roberto Martinez has said a switch for Aiden McGeady is also unlikely to happen despite earlier reports Spartak Moscow had accepted a bid from the Latics.
- Fenerbahce have signed former Tottenham left-back Reto Ziegler, which means disappointingly for Arsenal fans they won't be bidding for Andre Santos, as had been rumoured.
In the pipeline
- Christopher Samba has passed a medical at QPR and will wrap up a move later today.
- Inter Milan are to spend big on highly rated Croatian attacker Mateo Kovacic.
- The Independent claim Fulham want to sign three players; Urby Emanuelson on loan, Tom Huddlestone, and PSV right-back Stanislav Manolev.
- The Mail is reporting that Fulham are to bid £4 million for Birmingham's Jack Butland - but Sky Sports say they want to loan Roma's Dutch international Maarten Stekelenburg instead.
- Stoke are open to letting Peter Crouch move to QPR, 'if the right offer' is received for the 32-year-old, while Kenwyne Jones is also being talked about as a target for Aston Villa.
- After ruling out a move to Middlesbrough, Danny Graham is still a potential target for Sunderland with Swansea setting his price at £5 million.
Earlier in the day
- Paul Scharner has completed a loan move to Wigan.
images: © Ronnie Macdonald