Here are the big updates you need to know…
- MASSIVE! Reports in France claim PSG are looking to add Maraoune Fellaini to their arsenal. They have moved on Momo Sissoko, Adrien Rabiot and now Mathieu Bodmer looks set to join St Etienne; with the Everton man there main transfer target. Watch this space!
- BACK ON! Conflicting reports on Leroy Fer as there are some reports that Everton could sign the FC Twente midfielder on an initial loan deal and assess his knee injury accordingly. However others claim this is hogwash. High drama at Finch Farm!
- OFF! Norwich City are not likely to complete a deal today for Birmingham City defender Curtis Davies.
- OFF! Tottenham look increasingly likely to miss out on Leandro Damiao according to Sky Sports.
- OUCH! Dutch international goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg has boarded a private jet on his way to join Fulham from Roma. However reports from Italy suggest his club have pulled the plug on the deal.
- THREE PYRAMIDS AT HULL! The Championship side have re-signed Mohamed El-Mohamady on loan from Sunderland and also brought in fellow Egyptian internationals Gedo and Ahmed Fathi from Al Ahly.
- Fulham could be on the move for striker Bafetimbi Gomis of Lyon according to Darren Lewis of The Mirror.
- DONE DEAL! Stoke City have signed Brek Shea. The usual deadline day collection of Potters fans cheer on SSN as his work permit issues are cleared up.
- OFF! Paul Robinson to West Ham was a done deal earlier in the day. Yet for unbeknownst reasons that deal has fell apart. You can feel Big Sam’s pulse racing just thinking about it.
- VILLA STEEL! Aston Villa could make a move for Stoke City misfit Wilson Palacios while Matt Upson could also leave The Potters with Brighton favourites.
- DONE DEAL! Stephen Warnock has signed for Leeds United.
In the pipeline
- Chelsea and Tottenham transfer target Willian is reportedly on the verge of a £34 million move to Anzhi Makhachkala from Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Tottenham Hotspur will chase Lisandro Lopez after a deal could not be agreed with Leandro Damiao.
- Fulham now and reports in Holland suggest that Eyong Enoh has pulled out of the Ajax squad for the game with Vitesse tonight. PSV Eindhoven defender Stanislav Manolev is also reportedly on his way to the Cottage.
- John Stones is travelling to Finch Farm for a medical with Everton after rejecting an offer at Wigan Athletic.
- Tottenham trio Andros Townsend, David Bentley, Jermaine Jenas could all be on their way to QPR. A deal for Jenas is considered the most likely.
Selected Done deals
- QPR have completed the biggest Premier League deal of deadline day so far after snapping up Chris Samba for a club record £12.5 million.
- David Beckham has passed his medical and signed a five-month deal with Paris Saint-Germain.
- Mario Balotelli has completed his £19 million move from Manchester City and even scored his first goal for the club in a friendly today.
- Danny Graham has left Swansea and signed a £5 million three-and-a-half-year deal with Sunderland.
- Stoke City have completed the signing of goalkeeper Jack Butland. He is likely return to Birmingham City on loan for the rest of the season.
image: © nicksarebi