Here are the big updates you need to know...
- Sky Sports have confirmed Christopher Samba has completed and passed his QPR medical, and once the necessary paperwork is completed later today he will complete his signing from Anzhi.
- Middlesbrough have agreed a fee of £5 million with Swansea City for former striker Danny Graham - However don't rule out this sparking interest from other Premier League sides.
- Middlesbrough are also set to sign Kieron Dyer on a short-term deal until the end of the season after he was released by QPR earlier this month.
In the pipeline
- Spurs reserves David Bentley and Jermain Jenas are both potential targets for QPR heading into the final day, along with West Brom's Peter Odemwingie.
- Fulham are still hoping to sign Tom Huddlestone from Spurs, but it may be a loan deal rather than a permanent one, and it's a deal which could go right down to the wire.
- Tottenham could still sign Joao Moutinho. It is purely speculative at present, but the news out of Portugal is that 100 per cent of his rights are now owned by the club - which is notable because third party issues scuppered the deal on August's deadline day. Full story here.
- More Tottenham related news is that Fenerbahce have pulled out of negotiations for possible target Younes Belhanda, but it remains to be seen whether Spurs will follow up previous interest.
- Mario Balotelli's switch to AC Milan from Manchester City will be formally announced later today.
- Wigan are hoping to sign Aidan McGeady from Spartak Moscow, while they are also competing with Reading and Stoke to sign Danny Simpson from Newcastle.