Here are the big updates you need to know…
TRIGGERED? - Mohamed Diame’s release clause has reportedly been met by one or more of Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton and QPR, who now have two hours to finalise terms with the player. However West Ham have denied that a bid has been made.
OFF - Leandro Damiao looks set to stay in Brazil at least until the summer, with Internacional blocking the move, leaving Spurs with just two hours to try and find striking reinforcements elsewhere.
OFF - Norwich have allegedly made a 5th bid for Celtic’s Gary Hooper and the Canaries are reportedly raised their offer to £9.2 million. However Neil Lennon himself has taken to Twitter to say that Celtic are not prepared to sell their star striker.
DONE - Shakhtar Donetsk manager Mircea Lucescu has confirmed that Chelsea and Tottenham transfer target Willian is finalising a £30 million move to Anzhi Makhachkala
FIGHT - Peter Odemwingie has arrived at Loftus Road to try and force a move to QPR, but West Brom are not happy about it all, and have denied they have given him permission to speak to the Rs.
ON - The former MLS player Aston Villa have hinted they are looking at is rumoured to be Simon Dawkins, who has been on loan at San Jose Earthquakes from Tottenham Hotspur.
In the pipeline
- John Stones is traveling to Finch Farm for a medical with Everton after rejecting an offer at Wigan Athletic.
- Tottenham trio Andros Townsend, David Bentley, Jermaine Jenas could all be on their way to QPR. A deal for Jenas is considered the most likely.
Main deals of the day completed
- QPR have completed the biggest Premier League deal of deadline day so far after snapping up Chris Samba for a club record £12.5 million.
- David Beckham has passed his medical and signed a five-month deal with Paris Saint-Germain. He will be donating his salary to a Paris based charity.
- 29 year old Bulgarian right back Stanislav Manolev has joined fellow compatriot Dimitar Berbatov at Fulham. Manolev has joined on loan, with a view to a permanent move.
- Mario Balotelli has completed his £19 million move from Manchester City and even scored his first goal for the club in a friendly today.
- Danny Graham has left Swansea and signed a £5 million three-and-a-half-year deal with Sunderland.
- Stoke City have completed the signing of goalkeeper Jack Butland. He is likely return to Birmingham City on loan for the rest of the season.
- Luciano Becchio has completed a move to Norwich with Leeds United receiving Steve Morison in exchange for the Argentine.
- Urby Emanuelson has re-joined former manager at Ajax Martin Jol at Fulham.
- Aston Villa have signed Yacouba Sylla from Clermont Foot.
- Brek Shea has been granted a work permit and moved to Stoke City.
- Liverpool goalkeeper Alexander Doni has joined Brazilian side Botafogo.