Arsenal are a club who are always on the look out for the next potential star to snap up and invest in before any other side can react. Andreas Cornelius is one such player and there are plenty of reasons the Gunners should go after him.
1) He’s 20-years-old and has already developed to a staggering six feet four inches tall, meaning Olivier Giroud has a rival for the target man role.
2) He was a youth team player at FC Copenhagen before he progressed into the first team, scoring 16 goals in 25 league appearances so far in his career.
3) He’s played for Denmark at four different levels; Under-18, Under-19, Under-21 and senior level. He’s scored two goals for the Under-18s and four goals for the Under-19s so far.
4) He made his senior debut for FC Copenhagen on April 9 2012 in the Superliga match against AGF.
5) He can play two main attacking roles; as an out and out centre forward or as a left sided attacking player, similarly to how Danny Welbeck has recently been used at Manchester United.
Gunners, what do you make of him?
image: © wonker