Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is a universal bank and is organised within two business 'clusters': Corporate & Investment Banking and Wealth Management, and Retail & Business Banking.
The Corporate & Investment Banking and Wealth Management cluster comprises three business units: Barclays Corporate (commercial banking), Barclays Investment Bank (formerly Barclays Capital) and Barclays Wealth (wealth management).
Founders: John Freame, Thomas Gould and James Barclay
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom.
Products: Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Business Banking
FROM THE WEB
- Reuters: MOVES-JP Morgan Private Bank, RBS, Barclays, DIFC
- Yahoo! Finance: Kroger's Participation In The Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference - London - Has Been Canceled
- Reuters: Sallie Mae Executive to Present at Barclays Capital Americas Select Franchise Conference on May 22
- Bloomberg: JPMorgan, Barclays Boost Forecasts on Junk-Bond Returns for 2013
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: CF Partners put on spot over £140m Barclays claim
- Financial News: Investment bank of the Week: Barclays
- The Guardian: Barclays has 'repeatedly let down society', says Church of England
- Reuters: Family Dollar to Present at the 2013 Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference
- Reuters: New York Community Bancorp, Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph R. Ficalora to Speak at Barclays Investor Conference
- Daily Telegraph: Church accuses Barclays of "letting down society"
- BBC Online: Barclays 'let down society' says Church of England
- Yahoo!: Barclays wins dismissal of U.S. shareholder lawsuit over Libor
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Why This Fund Manager Is Backing Barclays PLC, Lloyds Banking Group PLC And Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc
- Financial Times: Probe is threat to Barclays makeover
- Yahoo!: Guggenheim lands Barclays retail team as flight to boutiques continues