Cantor is a pre-eminent capital markets investment bank.
The firm is recognized for its strengths in the equity and fixed income capital markets, its global distribution model, and for its expanding presence as the leading independent middle market investment bank serving the marketplace with investment and merchant banking services, prime brokerage, and commercial real estate financing.
Founders: Bernard Gerald Cantor and John Fitzgerald
Headquarters: New York City, New York, United States.
Products: Financial Services, Investment Banking, Environmental Brokerage
FROM THE WEB
- Yahoo!: Cantor Fitzgerald Recognised as Primary Dealer in Irish Government Bonds
- The Guardian: Ocado climbs on talk of possible interest from Amazon
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Tuesday broker round-up
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Monday broker round-up UPDATE
- Financial Times: Stockbrokers eye joint outsourcing
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Sportech slides on HMRC appeal
- Reuters: Sobeys buys Safeway Canada in $5.7 billion 'game-changing' deal
- The Independent: Market Report: Lloyds set for £400m St James's Place boost
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices firm before 10-year note sale
- Reuters: TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices flat before 10-year note sale
- Yahoo!: Stocks rally, U.S. Treasury yields climb
- Reuters: GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks rally, U.S. Treasury yields climb
- Reuters: GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks rally, yen falls on central bank promises
- CNBC: Realty Check with Diana Olick
- Yahoo! Finance: Analysts' Actions: CRL CVLT LNKD Q WETF