Commerzbank Corporates & Markets
Commerzbank Corporates & Markets (C&M) is the integrated Corporate and Investment Banking division of Commerzbank AG, providing corporate and institutional clients with a comprehensive range of commercial and investment banking products.
Corporates & Markets is globally active with its main offices in Frankfurt, London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
FROM THE WEB
- Wall Street Journal: Is Commerzbank Axe Enough?
- Reuters: Commerzbank to shed more than 5,000 jobs: source
- Reuters: RPT-Fitch Assigns Commerzbank AG's Public Sector Pfandbriefe 'AAA(EXP)' Expected Ratings
- The Independent: Commerzbank AG
- Bloomberg: Commerzbank to Cut More Than 5,000 Jobs: Handelsblatt
- Reuters: EURO GOVT-Bunds rangebound as investors await Fed
- Reuters: German banks signal support for euro deposit guarantee scheme
- Reuters: European shares down in jittery pre-Fed trade
- Financial Times: Wall Street gains ground ahead of Fed decision
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: U.S. defence budget uncertainty clouds Chemring outlook
- Financial Times: Kabel among Europe gainers on Liberty offer
- Reuters: UPDATE 1-Banks hired for inaugural German Federal-regional bond
- Yahoo!: Dollar gains, world shares subdued as markets await Fed
- Reuters: GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar gains, shares subdued as markets await Fed
- Yahoo!: Dollar, shares subdued as Fed keeps markets on edge