Credit Suisse Group is a world-leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, around the world, around the clock.
The company operates in three global divisions – Private Banking, Investment Banking and Asset Management.
Founders: Alfred Escher
Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland.
Products: Investment and private banking, and asset management.
FROM THE WEB
- Reuters: Bowlmor Joins AMF’s Existing Second Lien Lenders, Including Cerberus and Credit Suisse to Sponsor New Chapter 11 Plan for AMF Bowling Worldwide
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Former Credit Suisse executive to earn $45 million stock bonus in new role
- Reuters: MOVES-Credit Suisse, Arbuthnot Latham, BNP Paribas Securities
- Financial Times: Credit Suisse moves City dealmaker as reshuffle continues
- Yahoo!: Credit Suisse names UK banker vice chair of EMEA investment banking
- Financial News: Credit Suisse shuffles top deck in UK investment banking
- Bloomberg: Credit Suisse’s O’Hara Sees End to Slide in U.S. Equity Trading
- Bloomberg: Credit Suisse Says Most Cost Cuts Will Be Administrative
- Bloomberg: Gold Seen Crushed as Credit Suisse Forecasts $1,100 in Year
- Marketwatch: Gold miners must focus on profits: Credit Suisse
- FOXBusiness: Gold Miners Must Focus on Profits After Price Fall -Credit Suisse Executive
- marketwire.com: Credit Suisse International: Prospectus Supplements lodged with the NSM
- marketwire.com: Credit Suisse AG: Prospectus Supplements lodged with the NSM
- Bloomberg: Vestia Asks Court to Void $924 Million of Credit Suisse Swaps
- Bloomberg: Credit Suisse Taps New Investment Bank Heads for Southeast Asia