Deutsche Bank has a truly global reach. Throughout the world, the bank active in many markets, economies and financial sectors. But despite its size, focus and purpose flows through the organization. Many voices, many cultures, many disciplines, many ways of looking at the world. One clear vision. Deutsche Bank is diverse in the widest sense of the word.
The bank's business is divided into Corporate and Investment Banking and Private Clients & Asset Management both of which are supported by our infrastructure functions.
- Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) handles our international capital markets business and clients are both public and private, ranging from sovereign states to multi-national companies.
- Private Clients & Asset Management (PCAM) oversees traditional banking and investment management for private and institutional clients and small to medium-sized businesses.
- Infrastructure functions are the backbone of our day-to-day business, and allows the bank to set the standards in global banking.
Deutsche Bank also has a number of subsidiary businesses which are legally owned entities of Deutsche Bank AG.
Founders: Adelbert Delbrück
Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Products: Investment, commercial, retail and private banking, and asset management.
FROM THE WEB
- Reuters: LifePoint Hospitals to Participate in Deutsche Bank Securities 38th Annual dbAccess Health Care Conference
- Reuters: UPDATE 1-Abu Dhabi fund names ex-Deutsche Bank exec as infrastructure head
- Reuters: Xchanging Plc Proposes Sale of Shareholding in Xchanging Transaction Bank to Joint Enterprise Partner Deutsche Bank AG
- Financial News: Mandates of the Week: Citi, BNY Mellon and Deutsche Bank
- Financial Times: Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley resign as brokers to ENRC
- Reuters: Deutsche Bank sues Mexico's Urbi over loan
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: ENRC brokers Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley exit the crisis-hit miner as Kofi Annan report criticises deals
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: ENRC’s brokers Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley exit the crisis-hit miner
- Reuters: Coal market to remain oversupplied this decade-Deutsche Bank
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: UBS taps Deutsche Bank financial services banker
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Deutsche Bank slams Fed proposal on foreign bank oversight
- Financial Times: Deutsche Bank maintains its momentum
- Yahoo!: Deutsche Bank unveils 2.8 bn euro capital increase
- Reuters: Deutsche Bank to raise capital to strengthen balance sheet
- Bloomberg: U.S. Money Funds’ Deutsche Bank Holdings at Lowest Since 2011