Deutsche Bank has a truly global reach. Throughout the world, the bank active in many markets, economies and financial sectors. But despite its size, focus and purpose flows through the organization. Many voices, many cultures, many disciplines, many ways of looking at the world. One clear vision. Deutsche Bank is diverse in the widest sense of the word.
The bank's business is divided into Corporate and Investment Banking and Private Clients & Asset Management both of which are supported by our infrastructure functions.
- Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) handles our international capital markets business and clients are both public and private, ranging from sovereign states to multi-national companies.
- Private Clients & Asset Management (PCAM) oversees traditional banking and investment management for private and institutional clients and small to medium-sized businesses.
- Infrastructure functions are the backbone of our day-to-day business, and allows the bank to set the standards in global banking.
Deutsche Bank also has a number of subsidiary businesses which are legally owned entities of Deutsche Bank AG.
Founders: Adelbert Delbrück
Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Products: Investment, commercial, retail and private banking, and asset management.
FROM THE WEB
- Bloomberg: Deutsche Bank Says China Links Give Germany Edge in Yuan
- Financial Times: Billionaire Alexander Vik in $8bn Deutsche Bank defence
- Reuters: MOVES-GE Capital, Raymond James Financial, Deutsche Bank
- Reuters: Nordic investor makes court debut in $8 bln Deutsche Bank battle
- Yahoo!: Nordic investor makes court debut in $8 billion Deutsche Bank battle
- Reuters: LMI Aerospace Announces Company to Present at the Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Regulation threatens Europe's banking system - Deutsche Bank CEO
- Reuters: UPDATE 1-Deutsche Bank not eyeing wealth management buys-CEO
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Deutsche Bank to open 200-tonne gold storage vault in Singapore
- Financial Times: Deutsche Bank opens gold vault in Singapore
- Reuters: UPDATE 1-Deutsche Bank opens 200-tonne gold storage facility in Singapore
- Reuters: Greif, Inc. Executive to Present at 2013 Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference
- Reuters: REFILE-Deutsche Bank to launch muni ETF for infrastructure
- Reuters: Deutsche Bank's Sal. Oppenheim to cut more than third of jobs
- Bloomberg: Selling Yuan Advised by Deutsche Bank to Barclays on Flows