Houlihan Lokey is an international, advisory-focused investment bank with 14 offices throughout Europe, the United States and Asia.
Houlihan Lokey has announced that Rick Nathan has joined the firm as a Director in Financial Advisory Services (FAS), based in Chicago.
He reports to Sam Clark, Head of Tax and Financial Reporting Valuation Services within FAS.
Nathan joins from Ceteris, where he was a managing director leading tax valuation engagements for the firm’s U.S. multinational clients. Prior to Ceteris, he was a founder and managing director of the Sorbi Group, a boutique financial valuation and economic consulting firm focused on strategic management initiatives, adverse party matters, tax planning, and financial reporting. He began his career at KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
'With more than 25 years of combined industry and financial advisory services experience, Rick will doubtless be an invaluable resource to our clients as we continue to strengthen our Tax and Financial Reporting Valuation Services practice', said Clark. 'Rick also brings a tremendous amount of synergy to the platform with strategic and controversy matters involving intellectual property', he continued.
'I’m excited to join Houlihan Lokey’s top-ranked FAS business', said Nathan. 'More than ever, clients need thoughtful, circumspect advice on a range of valuation and tax-related issues, and I look forward to working with my colleagues to provide the unparalleled service that Houlihan Lokey delivers to its clients', he added.
Nathan holds an MBA in finance and behavioral science, with honors, from The University of Chicago, an MSE in electrical engineering (Eta Kappa Nu Honorarium) from The University of Texas at Austin, and a BSE in biomedical engineering from Tulane University. Mr. Nathan is a CFA Charterholder as designated by The CFA Institute, and an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in business valuation as designated by the American Society of Appraisers.
Over the past 40 years, Houlihan Lokey has established one of the largest worldwide financial advisory practices. The firm's transaction expertise and leadership in the field of valuation inspire confidence in the financial executives, boards of directors, special committees, retained counsel, investors and business owners it serves.
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States.
Products: Financial Services, Investment Banking.
FROM THE WEB
- Yahoo! Finance: Griffon to Present at Houlihan Lokey’s 8th Annual Global Industrials Conference
- Reuters: Anaren, Inc. Independent Committee Deems Vintage Capital Management's Unsolicited Offer Inadequate
- Reuters: William Lyon Homes Announces IPO Pricing at $25.00 Per Share
- Reuters: William Lyon Homes Inc Announces IPO Pricing At $25.00 Per Share
- Reuters: Families edging out private equity in consumer deals
- Yahoo! Finance: The Deal: Gleacher at Decision Time
- The Wall Street Journal: In Mexico, Troubling Times
- Yahoo! Finance: CEDC Reorganization Plan Wins U.S. Bankruptcy Court Approval; Closing of Transaction Expected on or about May 31