Morgan Stanley is one of the world's largest diversified financial services companies, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale.
Founders: Henry S. Morgan and Harold Stanley
Headquarters: New York, U.S.
Products Investment banking, Commercial banking, Commodities, Investment management, and Retail brokerage.
FROM THE WEB
- Reuters: StanChart to buy Morgan Stanley India wealth management arm
- Yahoo!: Credit Suisse replaces Morgan Stanley as No. 2 Asia prime broker
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Morgan Stanley sued in "pay-to-play" retirement plan case
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Morgan Stanley to sell India wealth management unit to StanChart
- Reuters: ON THE MOVE-Janney adds veteran Morgan Stanley adviser in Delaware
- Reuters: Fitch Affirms Morgan Stanley Capital I Trust, 2011-C2
- Financial News: Morgan Stanley tops tech tables on Facebook anniversary
- Reuters: Morgan Stanley issues $705.6 million in stock for employee bonuses
- Reuters: WRAPUP 1-Wall St commodity slump deepens in Q1, led by Morgan Stanley
- Yahoo!: Morgan Stanley CEO defends bond-trading business strategy
- Financial Times: Morgan Stanley chief seeks to reassure on jobs
- Reuters: ON THE MOVE-Baird adds adviser teams from Morgan Stanley, UBS
- Reuters: Morgan Stanley's deputy head of investment banking exits: WSJ
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Gemalto extends slump; Morgan Stanley downgrades
- Financial Times: Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley resign as brokers to ENRC