Perella Weinberg Partners
Perella Weinberg Partners is an independent, privately-owned financial services firm that provides corporate advisory and asset management services to clients around the world. The Firm has assembled a group of talented and experienced professionals recruited from a wide variety of leading global financial institutions.
The Firm’s Partners have significant experience and tenure in the financial services industry. Our Partners share a common vision based on integrity, professionalism and trust, along with a primary commitment to serving the interests of our clients.
Founders: Joseph R. Perella, Peter Weinberg, and Terry Meguid.
Headquarters: New York, United States.
Products Advisory, Asset Management.
PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS ON HITC
FROM THE WEB
- Financial Times: Buyout groups target US retailers
- Reuters: Apax Partners to take rue21 private in $1.1 billion deal
- Reuters: UPDATE 2-Apax Partners to take rue21 private in $1.1 bln deal
- Reuters: Subprime auto lender CarFinance prices its first rated ABS
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Video game maker Atari seeks court approval for sale of assets
- Reuters: Codere bonds drop on refinancing fears
- Bloomberg: Latham & Watkins, Kirkland, Weil Gotshal: Business of Law
- thetimes.co.uk: HP wanted to sell Autonomy, says SAP
- Dealbook: Rue21 to Sell Itself to Apax for $1.1 Billion
- CNBC: The Market Is Not the Economy: What the Fed Misses
- Wall Street Journal: Plus-Sized Retailers Gain Growing Investor Interest