Founders: The Rothschild brothers.
Headquarters: London, UK & Zurich, Switzerland.
Products: Global finance advisory, corporate banking, private banking, asset management.
FROM THE WEB
- Reuters: Rothschild says halfway to 400 mln euro SME debt fund goal
- The Independent: Ben Chu: It is Nat Rothschild's investors in Bumi who are the truly unlucky ones
- Financial News: Royal Mail's investment banking bonanza
- Financial Times: Lloyds cuts stake in St James’s Place again to raise £450m
- Bloomberg: Homex’s Prison Deal No Match for Barclays Lawsuit: Mexico Credit
- Reuters: CORRECTED-Alinta plans $1 bln term loan B debt raising in US - sources
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Morrison slides on share placing
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: IMF urges UK to spend more to fund investment
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Bernanke stimulus comments push European shares to new high
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: IMF urges Britain to do more to boost growth
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Barclays slashes rate on Help to Buy fixed-rate mortgage
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: TREASURIES-Prices gain on dovish Fed speakers, yields test support
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Marks & Spencer says investment to hold back profit
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: Tuesday broker round-up UPDATE
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: UK inflation: sharp fall eases household squeeze