Founders: Steven A. Cohen
Headquarters: Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.
Products: Asset management.
FROM THE WEB
- Financial News: Three senior executives at SAC Capital received subpoenas
- Reuters: SAC Capital's Cohen gets subpoena to testify: NY Times
- uk.finance.yahoo.com: SAC Capital won't fully cooperate with govt -letter
- Yahoo!: SAC Capital won't fully cooperate with government: letter
- Yahoo!: SAC Capital investors get more time to mull withdrawals: source
- Reuters: Counterparties: SAC Capital punishment
- sg.finance.yahoo.com: SAC Capital Aims to Stem Withdrawal Requests
- Bloomberg: The U.S. Could Indict SAC Capital, But Should It?
- CNBC: SAC Capital Settlement Talks Fall Apart: Source
- FOXBusiness: SAC Capital's Cohen Receives Subpoena as U.S. Ramps up Insider-Trading Probe
- Marketwatch: What’s Important: Chesapeake Scandal Improves, SAC Capital Advisors Widens
- FOXBusiness: Report: SAC Capital Says Cooperation in U.S. Probe 'No Longer Unconditional'
- Bloomberg: SAC Capital Buys EQT, Suncor and Amazon, Filing Shows
- New York Post: Elan shareholders sue Cohen’s SAC Capital for nearly $1B
- Yahoo! Finance: Insider-trading trial of SAC Capital's Steinberg to start November 18