The Financial Services Authority
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY ON HITC
FROM THE WEB
- The Independent: David Prosser: The FSA's low opinion of those it regulates
- BBC Online: Why didn't FSA block Co-op's planned expansion?
- The Independent: FSA to investigate pensions annuity market amid fears
- The Independent: CPP says it will survive after deal with FSA in mis-selling inquiry
- The Independent: Bank regulation is flawed, says FSA chief Lord Adair Turner
- Reuters: Judge revives Dexia's mortgage lawsuit vs. JPMorgan
- Reuters: U.S. judge revives Dexia's mortgage lawsuit versus JPMorgan
- Reuters: Judge revives Dexia lawsuit vs. JPMorgan over mortgage claims
- Daily Telegraph: Oil price manipulation 'could have driven up food and household goods prices' as well as petrol
- Financial Times: Lamprell on track to break even as trading steadies
- The Independent: PPI complaints soar to 2.2 million
- The Independent: Are the perks worth paying a banking fee?
- The Independent: Banks will have to tell customers if they are eligible for insurance 'packs'
- Financial Times: Structured product investors face extra fees
- Daily Telegraph: Spread betting on foreign markets