Business » Industry & Commerce News
P&G Brings Back A.G. Lafley As Chairman & CEO
Industry & Commerce 12 hours ago
Procter and Gamble said it is bringing former CEO A.G. Lafley out of retirement to be its new Chairman and CEO, effective immediately. He replaces Bob McDonald, the man who succeeded Lafley in 2009.
Jobs on Careers
- BSc / MsC Computer Science Junior Quantitative Developer C++/STL / Developer / London.
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – PRIVATE BANKING
- Java Developer
- Wealth Manager
- Investment Management
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - SECRETARIAL DESK
- GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- TEMP CONTROLLER
- C / C++ Team Lead / APAC Lead Direct Market Access (DMA)- Expanding US based proprietary trading firm- New Hong Kong office
- Next Generation Proprietary Trading Platform- C++ Infrastructure Developer- San Francisco based Proprietary Trading Group