Chelsea have real reason to be excited about the latest 'wonderkid' to rise through their ranks.
Chelsea have long-battled to get talented youngsters through their academy into the first team in the Abramovich era, with Ryan Bertrand recently breaking the mould where players like Gael Kakuta have struggled to make the step up.
Chelsea won the FA Youth Cup last season, thanks to the inspired performances of Lucas Piazon, and with strikers Islam Feruz and Patrick Bamford in the ranks, there is particular reason for fans to be encouraged about the current setup.
Well here is another name to look out for and remember - Jeremie Boga.
Here are five facts about him...
1) Boga is just 15, and was born on January 3 1997 - Just two days after Roberto di Matteo scored a winner in Chelsea's 1-0 win over Liverpool.
2) He was born in Marseille, and moved over to England age 12, but is a French under-16 international.
3) Boga plays behind the striker as a playmaker, and can score or create goals, and has a good build for his age.
4) He has played for Chelsea' NextGen side, and their under-21 side, for which he made his debut in September, and a fortnight later bagged his first goal at the level.
5) Boga came off the bench against Liverpool under-21s yesterday to score two goals in a 3-3 draw, inspiring a comeback from 3-0 down. His first goal he picked up the ball on the halfway line, dribbling past defenders and evading challenges before coolly shooting the ball into the net.
Below is a video of Boga playing for Chelsea's under-15s...
Remember the name! Are you excited by Boga's progress?
image: © Jason Bagley