Christian Eriksen has proved to be something of a coup from Tottenham Hotspur - after snapping him up for just £11 million from Denmark this summer - and now it seems they have got a taste for Danish.
They have just brought in Soren Andreasen, 17, and Kasper Nissen, 16, on trial from Danish outfit Esbjerg fB.
So what can we tell you about the two Danish starlets…?
Here are five facts on the pair…
1) The two teenagers have been spotted via former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Allan Nielsen, who is the pair’s agent and made Spurs aware of their respective talents. He said of his clients this week:
"They are young talents who have done very well so far. The trials came into being through my contacts with Spurs and it will be an exciting experience for them. Of course there is always a jump when you have to take the step from being a prospect, but for the future, they have great potential."
2) Both Andreasen and Nissen are members of the Denmark Under-17 national team.
3) Nissen has not yet managed to make an impact on the Esbjerg first team, however Andreasen, the elder of the pair, has.
He featured in a third round cup tie against Aalborg Chang in September, and scored in his only appearance for the first team so far.
Esbjerg won the game 7-1.
4) Nissen has been in terrific form so far this season, scoring four in his opening four games of the youth campaign. For his age he is already a physical specimen at over 185 cm and has the hallmarks of a powerful centre-forward in the making. Andreasen is slightly different in style, and finished last season as the top scorer in the Under-17 league.
5) Nissen reportedly signed a new deal at the club until 2016 in the spring of this year - while Andreasen is also believed to be tied down - so compensation would need to be agreed if both were to impress during their stint at Hotspur Way.
image: © @boetter