All the morning news, views and transfer rumours from Old Trafford...
The Netherlands international has been linked with a move to Old Trafford since the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
The 24-year-old recently said that he would find it hard to say no if United and Barcelona came for him (click here to read more), and has once again stated that he will contemplate his future if he receives any offer.
The versatile Dutchman, who can play both in defence and in midfield, spoke to Sky Sports News after making a substitute appearance in Ajax’s 4-1 victory over Vitesse in their opening game of the Eredivisie season at the Amsterdam ArenA on Sunday (click here to read more).
‘’For now I am happy here, but if a club comes for me, then I am going to think about it and then we will see’, said the £17 million-rated star.
‘I am happy here in Amsterdam, but if something comes up, then I am going to think about it. Let’s see what the options are. For now, I am focused on Ajax.’
It has been reported by the Daily Mail that no fewer than six United players have been told by manager Louis van Gaal that they can leave this summer.
Marouane Fellaini, Wilfried Zaha, Nani, Shinji Kagawa, Will Keane and Rafael da Silva have all been intimated by the Dutchman that the Red Devils will listen to offers for them.
The Chile international midfielder has been strongly linked with a move to Old Trafford all summer, but nothing concrete has materialised so far.