The Transfer Window has slammed shut. So what news is there from Manchester United, Hull City, QPR, Arsenal
- Everton will not be signing Tom Cleverley. A deal for the Manchester United player could not be done in time while The Toffees would not spend £8 million on the player.
- Micah Richards has left Manchester City. He has joined Serie A side Fiorentina on a season long loan deal with a view to a permanent deal.
- Celtic have signed Stefan Scepovic, 24 hours after he turned the club down. A proposed move from Sporting Gijon to Getafe collapsed, so he has completed his Glasgow switch.
- West Ham should sign Morgan Almafitano from Marseille before the end of the Transfer Window. He spent last season at West Brom on loan.
- It is reported Leeds striker Matt Smith has joined Fulham for £500,000.
- Oussama Assaidi has joined Stoke City on loan from Liverpool for a second term.
- Manchester City have sold Emyr Huws to Wigan Athletic. He has signed a four-year deal.
- Arsenal have agreed a £16m deal with Manchester United for Danny Welbeck. A deal is still in the works.
- Manchester United fans are waiting to discover if Manchester United completed a move for Radamel Falcao before the 10pm cut-off. They have reportedly agreed an hours extension with the Premier League to complete his medical.
- Hull City are hoping to complete a loan deal for Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa.
- Southampton are racing to tie up deals for Toby Alderweireld and Sadio Mane.
- Leicester City are trying to tie down deals for Nick Powell and Tom Lawrence of Manchester United.
- Noel Hunt has had his contract terminated by Leeds United. He is in talks with Huddersfield Town.
- Daley Blind has completed his move from Ajax to Manchester United for a fee of £14 million and the Dutchman announced he can't wait to work with Louis Van Gaal at the biggest club in the world.
- Harry Redknapp has revealed QPR have completed the signings of Sandro and Niko Kranjcar. However the deals for Fabio Borini and Jermain Defoe have collapsed.
- Hull City have signed Gaston Ramirez on loan from Southampton until the end of the season.
- Cardiff City have re-signed former defender Danny Gabbidon. Mark Hudson has left the club, joining Huddersfield Town.
Who has made the best deadline day move?