Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers managed to sneakily push another transfer over the line on transfer deadline day as Antonio Madger joins the club.
The Reds managed to snap up the youngster as he had only one year remaining on his contract with La Liga side, Villarreal.
You would be hard pushed to find a Liverpool fan who has ever heard of Madger before today, so here are five facts their fans should know about the new signing:
1) Despite his full name, Madger Antonio Gomes Aju, not sounding typically Spanish, he is a Spanish citizen and has represented Spain's youth sides at Under-16, Under-17s and Under-18 level in recent seasons.
2) Madger was born in Alicante on 1 February 1997, which makes him 17-years-old. He will join up with Spanish compatriots Sergi Canos and Pedro Chirivella, who joined the Reds from Barcelona and Valencia, in the Liverpool development squad.
3) The 17-year-old is a left-footed attacking-midfielder and his idols in the game include Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Figo and Ronaldinho. If he turns out anything like that trio then Liverpool have an absolute gem on their hands.
4) He made his debut for Villarreal II (their second team) in a Segunda 2 match last season. Madger came on as a late substitute and was on the field a total of two minutes.
5) After signing for Liverpool the youngster took to Twitter to post this delighted message: "So proud to be a part of the @LFC club! Now It's time to keep working hard! Thanks everyone for your messages."
Will Madger be a good singing for Liverpool?