Listed below are our current vacancies.
Technical Analyst / Junior Web Developer
Established over 10 years ago, HITC is a fast-growing business and sports online news platform, currently generating 15.8m pageviews a month. As our editorial offering expands we’re looking for a Technical Analyst / Junior Developer to support this expansion and join our existing IT team.
Reporting directly the CTO, the role is initially to support the existing team through the administration of support services, but there will be opportunities to be involved in product planning and eventually develop into an extremely diverse development role should the candidate prove themselves.
You will be working from home.
Role & Responsibilities
- To support editorial with the posting of articles and general administration for the editorial team.
- To regularly perform QA on website and articles.
- To create, edit and send emails to our email databases.
- To analyse email template performance and use this to inform developments of those templates.
- To be involved in the planning of future online and offline products.
- Support development of the website
As a small team we deal with the end to end provision of the website. As the role matures there will be opportunities to get involved in the following responsibilities depending on the candidates experience and interests:
- Design and development of the website front end
- Sys-admin on cloud devices
- Backend development of website and associated api’s
- Development of writer control panel
- Develop against internal, social and external data, such as Opta statistics
As the candidate will be working from home it is essential that they are self motivated and disciplined. Working from home is not for everyone so please consider whether you are suited for it before applying.
3 month Temp to Perm. The role is initially temporary but should the candidate prove themselves it will be made permanent.
£18k - 22k
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV via email to the address email@example.com